Low light photography is something a lot of us find challenging. The idea of taking photographs when there is little light seems counter intuitive but the truth is that these conditions can actually create some of the most stunning photographs. This workshop will teach you how to create stunning low light photographs using your SLR camera
Terms and Conditions
Payment and Cancellation
- We will require either full payment or a deposit at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed
- Cancellation of a workshop must be made in writing and will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the course fee when made more than 6 weeks prior to the workshop date unless we can find a replacement for the course in which case you will incur a £25 administration charge. Cancellations made within 6 weeks of the workshop date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the course fee unless we find a replacement for the course in which case you will incur either a £40 fee or 20% charge whichever is the greater.
Cancellation or Reschedule by us
- Should it be necessary for us to cancel or reschedule a workshop e.g. due to force majeure, extreme weather conditions or under booking, our liability will be limited to a full refund of the workshop fee, or an offer of a place on another similar workshop. If you prefer to accept a rescheduled date, our terms and conditions of booking will apply to the reschedule.
- In the event of the specified tutor being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control, we aim to provide another workshop leader before resulting to a cancellation or reschedule.
Insurance and Equipment
- We are covered by public liability insurance; however, we recommend that you have your own insurance to cover for any eventualities that may occur during the day.
- In the event of a workshop being cancelled we will not be held responsible for any costs other than the workshop cost charged by us. It is advised that you take out your own travel insurance to cover the loss, expenses and damages arising from, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the holiday (whether in whole or in part), personal accident and injury, medical and repatriation costs (for overseas holidays), loss of baggage and personal money and belongings and flight cancellations and delays.
- Learn Digital Photography has the right to use images taken by attendees or of attendees during the workshop, if you prefer the images not to be used you must inform your tutor on the day of the workshop.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties